Skip to main content
Travel Alerts

New Electronic Travel Authorization Requirements For Canada

By January 7, 2016January 29th, 2019No Comments
January 11, 2016

New Electronic Travel Authorization Requirement For Canada

Beginning March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).  Exceptions include U.S. citizens and foreign nationals with a valid visa.  As a reminder, travelers are responsible for verifying requirements and obtaining visas (if applicable) prior to the departure date.

To determine if you need an eTA, please click here.

For more details visit Canada’s Government webpage, please click here.

Please distribute this message to your arrangers, travelers, and whomever else you deem appropriate...

As always, contact your Travel One Account Manager or Consultant at 952-854-2551 or 1-800-247-1311 for the most current travel information.



Author SteveN

More posts by SteveN