Contrary to popular belief, a beach is not just a beach… for something different, Vacations by Travel One suggests considering an exotic beach vacation.
Imagine basking under the sun while lying in a hammock, sipping a fruit cocktail from a coconut shell, and enjoying the breath taking view of the ocean. Experience the slow and easygoing lifestyle of an exotic destination— far away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life. Think about the stress draining from your mind and body, as you do as little or as much as you like. After all, this is your well-deserved vacation!
Vacations By Travel One knows the ins and outs of some of the world’s most unique and exotic destinations, such as:
- Bora Bora, Society Islands, French Polynesia – where you can experience a multitude of activities, like taking a 4×4 safari, sunbathing on white sandy beaches, diving into a natural underwater park with exoctic fish and corals, or experiencing thrilling shark feeds
- Nice & The French Riviera – no need to worry about getting sand in your hair; the public beaches in this area of the world have pebble beaches
- Australia – offering dozens of stunning ocean beaches and the Great Barrier Reef
- Bali, Indonesia – with some of the best waves in the world and reliably great weather, this is a surfing paradise where beach lovers can experience white sand or black sand beaches
- Mykonos and the Greek Islands, Greece – famous for its golden sandy beaches and its crystalline waters, the Greek islands offer something for every type of beach-goer
- Canary Islands, Spain – these resort islands have brilliant man-made beaches of fine black shingle or golden sand with calm, clear waters and an almost constant wind
- Maldives – idyllic beaches are a dream come true for sand lovers, and you can swim out to the barrier reef
- Costa Rica – some of the world’s best sands sit on its coastline where water remains a delicious temperature year-round
Beyond the sun and fun, these exotic locales offer beach parties at night and many activities that only a tropical vacation spot can offer you. Horseback riding, cultural tours, shopping, and food, food, food! Dine in the most delectable seafood cuisines offered by most of the seaside restaurants…
Contact Vacations By Travel One today and we’ll help plan your exotic beach vacation!